Grade Range 3
Temporary Add to Shortlist: Contracts Officer
A local authority in the Kent area are seeking a Contracts Officer to start work in schools as soon as possible.
- To assist with reviewing and developing directorate contract services for schools
- To be responsible for the monitoring of a range of contracted services, including school meals, window cleaning, refuse collection and building cleaning
- To be ... more about Contracts Officer
21000-26000 Per Annum 21,000 -
Permanent Add to Shortlist: Assessor
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as an assessor for a growing training and skills provider. We are working with specialists in the delivery of work-based learning and QCF NVQ qualifications in various vocations including:
Warehousing and distribution
We require an ambitious, fully qualified, assessor who can assess a caseload of around 40 learners in any of these ... more about Assessor
Neg. depending on experience
Temporary Add to Shortlist: Teacher of Geography
We are looking for an experiencedTeacher of Geographyteaching up to KS4in one of our client schools in Mid-Kent. You must possess a full teaching qualification (QTS, QTLS) and have a passion for the delivery ofengaging lessons for pupils and raising standards. If you are interested, please callKatharine Hearnon01634 404876and/or email your CV email@example.com.
It is essential that you ... more about Teacher of Geography
35000-40000 Per Annum Addition
Permanent Add to Shortlist: Service Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to take a step up within the I.T. service industry. Our award winning client is looking to strengthen their existing management team with an experienced serviced manager, enabling the company's growth strategy.
• Manage all workshop and logistics resources to repair and refurbish products supplied by customers.
• Ensure ... more about Service Manager