insurance administrator jobs in leicester - Redgoldfish.co.uk
We are delighted to present you with this list of current insurance administrator job vacancies in leicester
Click on a job title to view the job details in full.
Short-listed jobs (0)
Get jobs like these by email
Save page to favourites
Click here to register your CV on multiple job boards for FREE. If your CV isn't out there, how can anyone find you? Register now and let us help you make 2012 more successful!
Submit your CV on-line and search through thousands of fresh insurance administrator vacancies.
General Insurance Sponsor
Thousands of top recruiters are currently searching our CV database, so register your CV now and search through thousands of fresh vacancies - www.cv-library.co.uk
£18000 - £24000/annum Pension
Permanent Add to Shortlist: Service Coordinator / Service Administrator
Service Coordinator / Service Administrator required for our client a leading Air Conditioning company based locally to Leicester. The Service Planner will have previously experience working within a service department as a coordinator, scheduler, planner or Service Administrator ideally for an engineering company. You will be required to schedule engineers' visits to customers for both planned ... more about Service Coordinator / Service Administrator
£16000 - £22000/annum £16,000 - £20,000 pa
Permanent Add to Shortlist: Claims Partner
Full time - Permanent - 37.5 hours per week
Shift – 8am – 6pm Monday - Friday
£16,000 - £22,000
- Do you want to work with a hugely successful company with fantastic training and qualification opportunities, working sociable hours Monday to Friday.
- Would you like to be a part of a dynamic and driven team where your input and efforts really do make a difference
- Do you want to ... more about Claims Partner
£18000 - £20000/annum
Permanent Add to Shortlist: Regional Administrator
Our leading client based in North West Leicestershire is seeking an enthusiastic and committed Administrator to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the office.
The purpose of the role is to support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to ... more about Regional Administrator
£20000 - £25000/annum
Permanent Add to Shortlist: Employee Benefits Administrator
Employee Benefits Administrator - Market Harborough - up to £25,000
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND OBJECTIVES
* Project Management (e.g. Auto Enrolment compliance)
* Helping to deliver the services agreed in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
* Giving pro-active, on the ground advice and support to clients.
* Providing regular project update reports to all stakeholders.
* Solving ... more about Employee Benefits Administrator
1-4 of 4 jobs
< Back | Next >
Refine your search
Search by Location
Most popular insurance administrator jobs location requests