Search network communications engineer Jobs in aberdeen
 

network communications engineer jobs in aberdeen - Redgoldfish.co.uk

We are delighted to present you with this list of current network communications engineer job vacancies in aberdeen
Click on a job title to view the job details in full.

Short-listed jobs (0)  |  Get jobs like these by email  |  Save page to favourites

Refine your search
Refine Your Search:
< Back | Next >
Results: 1-3 of 3 jobs
 

Featured Links

Marketing/Advertising/PR Sponsor

Have you registered your CV yet?

Thousands of top recruiters are currently searching our CV database, so register your CV now and search through thousands of fresh vacancies - www.cv-library.co.uk

Sort By       

Vacancy Listing

Service Engineer

Location: Aberdeen, Aberdeen City
Salary:
Job Type: Permanent   Add to Shortlist: Service Engineer


Ultra Electronics, Communication & Integrated Systems (Ultra CIS) is one of the larger UK based Ultra businesses and is operationally run as four business units: Information Assurance, Secure Communications, EWST and Surveillance & Security Systems. These business units are underpinned by a shared services structure which incorporates finance, HR, operations and communications. Across Ultra CIS ... more about Service Engineer


Posted: 17-Jul-2017

Service Team Leader

Location: Aberdeen, Aberdeen City
Salary:
Job Type: Permanent   Add to Shortlist: Service Team Leader


Service Team Leader Ultra Electronics, Communication & Integrated Systems (Ultra CIS) is one of the larger UK based Ultra businesses and is operationally run as four business units: Information Assurance, Secure Communications, EWST and Surveillance & Security Systems. These business units are underpinned by a shared services structure which incorporates finance, HR, operations and ... more about Service Team Leader


Posted: 11-Jul-2017

Regional Sales Engineer

Location: Aberdeen, Dundee, Perth, Sterling, Glasgow, Edinbu
Salary: £40000/annum Car, Laptop, mobile, iPad, Bonus
Job Type: Permanent   Add to Shortlist: Regional Sales Engineer


Regional Sales Engineer c£40,000.00 per annum DOE Car, laptop, mobile and iPad Potential to earn 5% of salary for an OTP against UK total sales target and a further 5% of salary for an OTP against regional sales target i.e. 10% OTE For over 80 years, out client has earned a reputation as an inventor and pioneer of steelwork clamping systems. They provide an exclusive range of fixings from ... more about Regional Sales Engineer


Posted: 19-Jul-2017

1-3 of 3 jobs      < Back | Next >

Featured Clients

 
Register your CV