Search painting decorating Jobs in manchester at Redgoldfish® Jobs
 

painting decorating jobs in manchester - Redgoldfish.co.uk

We are delighted to present you with this list of current painting decorating job vacancies in manchester
Click on a job title to view the job details in full.

Short-listed jobs (0)  |  Get jobs like these by email  |  Save page to favourites

Refine your search
Refine Your Search:
< Back | Next >
Results: 1-4 of 4 jobs
 

Featured Links

Catering/Hospitality Sponsor

Have you registered your CV yet?

Thousands of top recruiters are currently searching our CV database, so register your CV now and search through thousands of fresh vacancies - www.cv-library.co.uk

Sort By       

Vacancy Listing

Painter and Decorator

Location: Manchester
Salary: £0 - £11/hour
Job Type: Contract   Add to Shortlist: Painter and Decorator


We are currently looking for a Painter and Decorator on a long term contract basis to work for a highly regarded Facilities Management company. 90% of the work will be painting with the other 10% consisting of handyman duties. This job will offer permanent employment after an initial contract for the right person. We require at least 2 years experience of painting and decorating and maintenance ... more about Painter and Decorator


Posted: 20-Jul-2017

Painter

Location: Manchester
Salary: £14.00 - £15.00/hour
Job Type: Temporary   Add to Shortlist: Painter


Painter - Immediate Start Manchester Painters wanted in the Manchester and North Manchester area Your new company You will be working for a highly reputable Sub Contracting firm. Working on New builds, Extensions and Refurbishments on projects in the Construction Industry. Your new role You will be carrying out all aspects of painting and decorating duties. What you'll need to ... more about Painter


Posted: 13-Jul-2017

Handy-person / Driver

Location: Manchester
Salary: £20000/annum
Job Type: Permanent   Add to Shortlist: Handy-person / Driver


I am looking for a Handy-person / Driver to perform routine and reactive maintenance on commercial spaces around Manchester/Liverpool/Bolton/Blackpool/Rochdale ect.. Duties will include- *Painting and decorating *Basic plumbing *Fitting carpet/bathroom tiles *Lifting furniture *Gardening (not regular) Perform reactive and routine maintenance on commercial spaces - usually office spaces recently ... more about Handy-person / Driver


Posted: 15-Jul-2017

Sessional Trainer

Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £22/hour
Job Type: Temporary   Add to Shortlist: Sessional Trainer


Are you a Trainer looking for sessional work? For more than two decades, Novus has been delivering education, training and employment opportunities to adults and young people in UK prisons. Over the years we have built a reputation as an innovator in the fight to reduce re-offending rates by transforming people`s lives through learning and skills. We have many fantastic opportunities ... more about Sessional Trainer


Posted: 22-Jul-2017

1-4 of 4 jobs      < Back | Next >

Most popular painting decorating jobs location requests

Featured Clients

 
Register your CV