Established in 1983, AA Appointments has grown from it’s humble beginnings to become a truly global recruitment company with offices in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, Dublin, Jersey, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Within these offices are specialist divisions that include travel, hospitality, secretarial, property, call centres, banking & finance, media, shipping and logistics.
Our winning formula comes from an in-depth understanding of our specialist markets and a genuine desire to offer the highest standard of service possible. Clients and candidates alike are assured they will be treated with respect and consummate professionalism in line with our company Mission Statement and Business Principles.
“To conduct all business with honesty, integrity and an innovative approach to recruitment”
1. To act always in the best interest of the client/candidate.
2. To encourage imagination, initiative and individuality in our own work place.
3. To provide a personal and professional service that goes above and beyond usual standards.
4. To achieve and strive to maintain our reputation as the most respected and successful recruitment company in our specialist markets.
In 1999 the first ever award for The UK and Ireland's Top Travel Recruitment Consultancy was awarded to AA Appointments and we are very proud that we have won 14 awards since then.
Quite simply, AA Appointments is one of the UK’s most highly regarded specialist recruitment consultancies, working with many of our chosen sectors' most prominent companies and high calibre candidates.
The number of clients and candidates who return to use our services time and time again is testimony to our reputation.
Specialist job search and recruitment areas offering a range of job vacancies in the following sectors:
• Accountancy & Taxation
• Aerospace & Defence
• Banking & Finance
• Call Centre
• Chemical & Allied Products
• Company Secretaries
• Computers / IT
• Construction & Property Services
• Customer Services
• Health & Safety
• Hotels, Leisure & Entertainment
• Human Resources & Personnel
• Interim / Transition Management
• Internet Services
• Language / Interpreting
• Logistics / Distribution
• Middle Management
• Online Recruitment
• Paper, Packaging & Printing
• Public Sector
• Sales & Marketing
• Senior Management
• Travel & Transport
Other Specialist Services:
Pre - Retirement Counselling
Testing & Assessment.
Back to Agency Profile List