Able Personnel (UK) Limited
At the helm of our organisation is our director, Julie Lawrence, a vastly experienced recruiter of 14 years standing.
Well known for quality of service, business and commercial acumen and last but not least honesty and integrity to both clients and candidadtes alike.
With this in mind you can be sure, Julie and her team will fulfill any recruitment/career requirements.
The Able Personnel Team:
Alongside Julie is Sean Chadbone, with 15 years sales & marketing experience with a thorough understanding of todays business needs and accordingly, heads up this recruitment division.
Both Julie and Sean lead the specialist divisions covering a broad range of industries, with consultants who are experts in their specific fields working within them.
Recruitment Industries Covered:
Secretarial including Office Juniors upto PA level.
Legal - including all areas of Legal secretarial, Paralegal Clerks and Legal Cashiers
Human Resources including HR Assistants upto HR Managers.
Accountancy including Accounts Assistants, Ledger Clerks, Payroll, Credit Control, Managerial upto Accountant level.
Receptionist's including Telephonists upto Reception Team Leaders.
Sales & Marketing including Customer Services, Sales Managers, Marketing Executives to Directors.
Stock Controllers including merchandisers upto Material Managers and many, many more!!
1) We as an Agency will, when dealing with you, either by phone, in person, by email or by any other method, will always treat you with total respect and courtesy.
2) We will thoroughly inspect your CV, whilst you are registering with us, to ensure it is properly constructed, giving you the best chance for an interview.
3) We always match your skills and qualifications to any particular current vacancy and then contact you to discuss the position, if there is an interest we will then send your details to our client, this is never done without your consent.
4) As soon as we have any feedback regarding your application we will update you immediately and arrange an interview or let you know if unsuccessful!
5) Every step of the interview process will be administered for you and we will always update you of your progress at every stage and if you are unsuccessful we will always endevour to get constructive critisism to help you with future interviews!
6) We are registered Data Controllers, so you can be confident that your details are kept in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998!
7) Remember we will always do our best to find you a suitable position wether it be a Permanent or Temporary vacancy and never treat you as a number, as our service is based on a personal approach!
1) Company Profile:
The company Director Julie Lawrence has built a solid reputation over many years in the recruitment industry, helping clients achieve their recruitment goals and needs. Adding to this she has various qualifications namely, The Institute of Leadership and Management and other relevant recruitment courses covering Employment Law and Best Practice. Along with her experienced team and professional IT office support you can have the confidence that Able Personnel will get the job done!
2) We Listen To Your Needs:
Able Personnel will listen to what your requirements are, either by telephone, but preferably by a face to face meeting with one of our advisors, who are specialists in their relevant fields, to tailor a recruitment service to your needs. We do not have a one size fits all policy, unlike many other agencies.
3) Candidate Sourcing:
We will professionally source candidates from our extensive database, advertisements in the press/specialist publications plus many other areas, to find the best available candidates for both Permanent/Temporary according to your exacting needs. We ensure that we match to the relevant skills and personality required to fit your team.
4) Selection Process:
We then interview every candidate thoroughly also checking backgrounds and only forward the right candidates, concentrating on quality rather than quantity, which will save you time.
5) The Right Result:
Our recruitment process will achieve the right quality of candidates for you that can do the job, which means that it will save you wasting resources in time, money and above all helping your company to thrive, as good people are the essence of every successful company.
6) The Guarantee:
Able Personnel are members of R.E.C (Recruitment and Employment Confederation), which means that we work to a strict Code of Practice, adhering to recognised standards. We actively promote the R.E.C code of good Recruitment Practice.
7) The Conclusion:
We at Able Personnel will only offer you the best quality of service backed by our extensive experience and are always available for advice and help whenever it is required. After all, that’s what long-term business relationships are built on.
Specialist job search and recruitment areas offering a range of job vacancies in the following sectors:
• Accountancy & Taxation
• Aerospace & Defence
• Banking & Finance
• Call Centre
• Chemical & Allied Products
• Company Secretaries
• Computers / IT
• Construction & Property Services
• Customer Services
• Health & Safety
• Hotels, Leisure & Entertainment
• Human Resources & Personnel
• Interim / Transition Management
• Internet Services
• Language / Interpreting
• Logistics / Distribution
• Middle Management
• Online Recruitment
• Paper, Packaging & Printing
• Public Sector
• Sales & Marketing
• Senior Management
• Travel & Transport
Other Specialist Services:
Pre - Retirement Counselling
Testing & Assessment.
Back to Agency Profile List